Demi-Gel Clear Coat
Naked Gelie is the first ever demi-gel multi-purpose clear gel coat. The Naked Gelie formula is ultra-light, self leveling and offers high shine, flexible, fileable and damage-free results. It’s utilized a few different ways during a manicure or pedicure, depending on the system being used. When used with Gelie-Cure, it seals in nail treatment. When used with Defend + Shine, it seals in your full manicure for ultimate nail and manicure defense. Remove Naked Gelie in 2 minutes (we’re not kidding) without scraping, soaking in acetone, filing or pushing using ZOYA’s award-winning Remove + polish remover.
- Improves the appearance of natural nail when worn over Rescue Serum and Repair Base. See our Rescue + Repair System
- Naked Gelie can be painted over as a durable, protective polish base
- Dramatically extends polish wear when applied the day after a fresh manicure or pedicure
- Hardens the nail for ultimate polish chipping and manicure defense
- Provides a dense, high-shine finish for manicures and pedicures that never dulls
- Extends the life of dull gel manicures to renew shine
- 2 minute removal with Remove + and soak-off foil sheets (3 minutes if applied over gel)
Gelie-Cure or Defend + Shine?
For detailed instructions on how to use Gelie with the Gelie-Cure system, view our Gelie-Cure System information page. Typically, those that use Naked Gelie with Gelie-Cure are seeking a treatment for damaged nails and want to seal that treatment beneath a flexible, protective layer.
Those who want to use Naked Gelie as a seal for their fresh manicure to see lasting shine and manicure defense until their next polish change should go to our Defend + Shine information page. Defend + Shine does not offer a nail treatment, but it does harden the surface of the nail to provide a durable defense against chipping and potential damage. While it defends against chips, it locks in your manicure’s day one shine.
- Soak a cotton ball with Remove +. Apply the cotton to your nails.
- Wrap a foil sheet around each nail with the saturated cotton to tightly fit the nail.
- Wait 2 minutes.
- Using a slight pressure, wiggle the foil against the nail as you remove i t.
- Clean up any remaining Naked Gelie or polish on the nail with Remove + and a fresh cotton ball.